Last updated: September 20, 2023
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
1. Warranty. Alien Technologies Corp warrants your product to be free from defects in metal tube materials and workmanship for lifetime from original date of purchase or receivership of shipping, whichever is determined to be date of ownership. If you discover a defect in a product covered by this warranty, we will repair/replace using new parts and if repair is not possible, replacement part issued.
2. Exclusions. This warranty covers defects in manufacturing discovered while using the product as recommended by the manufacturer. The warranty does not cover loss of theft, nor does coverage extend to damage caused by misuse, abuse, incorrect assembly, unauthorized modification, improper storage conditions, lightening, or natural disasters. The warranty does not cover parts that are subject to normal wear and tear replacement requirements, such as casters worn from constant use or powder coatings.
3. Exclusions. Should this product fail, your sole resource shall be repair or replacement, as described in the preceding paragraphs. We will not be held liable to you or any other party for any damages incurred as a result from improper use, improper assembly and failure of this product. Damages excluded include, but are not limited to, the following; damage to vehicle, other equipment, dwelling, and incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, or inability to use this product. In no way will Alien technologies Corp be liable for more than the purchase price of your product, not to exceed the current list price or price when purchased, and excluding tax, shipping and handling charges.
Alien technologies Corp., disclaims any other warranties, expressed or implied.
YOUR WARRNATY INFORMATION MUST BE DOCUMENTED IN ORDER TO RECEIVE COVERAGE.
Buyer means the Individual or Company as specified in the Purchase Order or Invoice (as defined below).
Purchase Order/Invoice means an order for goods and/or services to be provided by the Supplier and the corresponding fees to be paid by the Buyer issued by Buyer subject to these terms and conditions.
Supplier means the company, Alien Technologies Corp as specified in the Purchase Order.
Warranty Period means the period of Limited Lifetime from the later of either the Delivery Date or acceptance.
2. Application of terms. Supplier agrees to deliver goods and/or perform the services as described in the Purchase Order and in accordance with the terms and conditions stated in this Purchase Order. Additional or different terms in the Supplier’s acknowledgement or any other Supplier documents are hereby rejected.
3. Cancellation, returns or change of purchased orders. Buyer reserves the right to cancel unless order is processed, orders are typically processed immediately, unless item is on back-order status, charges are incurred otherwise, as All goods will be subject restocking charges of twenty percent of each item(s) retail price. Buyer may by written communication make changes to any Purchase Order subject to delivery address, schedule, or both, where appropriate. You may exchange your product if defective for another like product, or similar. You can return a product for up to seven days from the date you purchased or received, whichever is later. Any product you return must be in the same saleable condition you received it and in the original packaging. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping, no exclusions. Damages incurred upon return shipping are the responsibility of the customer, therefore insurance should be provided by customer when return shipment is authorized. Returns or Refunds requested for bundled products must be returned to our address below in their entirety, no partial returns.
Alien Technologies Corp., 4210 Dow Rd. Suite A/Receiving Dept. Melbourne, FL 32934
4. Prices and taxes. All taxes to be paid by Buyer must be separately itemized on the Purchase Order/Invoice. Supplier warrants that the prices for the goods sold and/or services performed hereunder are not less favorable than those currently extended to any other customer for the same or similar products in similar quantities and/or services. In the event Supplier reduces its prices for such goods and/or services prior to accepting Buyer’s Purchase Order/Invoice or during the term of performance of any Purchase Order/Invoice for services, Supplier agrees to reduce the prices hereof accordingly. Supplier warrants that the prices shown in the Purchase Order/Invoice shall be complete and no additional charges shall be added without Buyer’s express written consent. Such additional charges include, but are not limited to, shipping, packaging, labeling, custom duties, taxes, insurance, storage, boxing and crating. Sale promotions are not retroactive and sales are honored during time of scheduled sale promotions only. If a decrease in the price for any goods and/or services becomes effective after Buyer accepts a Purchase Order for the goods and/or services, but before Supplier has shipped the goods or performed the services, the price Buyer will pay will be the price in effect when the Seller ships the goods to Buyer or performs the services (except Lay-away items). If an increase in the price for any goods and/or services becomes effective after Supplier accepts a Purchase Order for the goods and/or services, but before Seller has shipped the goods or performed the services, the price Buyer will pay will be the price in effect when the Seller accepted the Purchase Order from Buyer.
5. Payment terms and invoices. As full consideration for the delivery of goods and/or performance of the services and the assignment of rights to Buyer as provided herein, Buyer shall pay Supplier the amount specified in the applicable Purchase Order/Invoice. All invoices shall be issued in the currency as set out in the Purchase Order. The mode of payment shall be at Buyer’s sole discretion and all bank charges or back charges relating thereto shall be borne by Supplier.
6. Shipping, delivery and acceptance. Supplier shall deliver the goods and/or perform the services as specified in the applicable Purchase Order/Invoice. Supplier shall package and ship all goods in accordance with such industry standards as may be applicable to ensure that the goods are received by Buyer in good condition compliance with the Purchase Order/Invoice. The applicable Purchase Order number must appear on all shipping containers, packing lists, delivery tickets and bills of lading. Title and risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon delivery at the destination nominated by the Buyer or upon final acceptance by Buyer whichever is later.
7. Representations and warranties. Supplier hereby represents and warrants that (i) it is authorized to sell the goods and/or performance the services set out in the Purchase Order; (ii) all goods provided and/or services performed will comply with the descriptions and specifications as set out in the Purchase Order; (iii) all goods provided are of genuine and authentic manufacture, new and unused, and will throughout the Warranty Period of twelve months from time of purchase or receiving of goods, whichever to be later be free from defects in design, materials, workmanship and manufacture, be of satisfactory quality and fit for the purposes communicated by Buyer or if not communicated by the Buyer fit for the purposes as can be reasonably deemed; and (iv) all services will be performed in a workmanlike and professional manner by employees or subcontractors of Supplier having a level of skill commensurate with the requirements of the agreed upon scope of work. Such warranty does not cover overall normal wear and tear or inadequate use of product(s).
8. Governing law and jurisdiction. The Purchase Order/Invoice shall be governed by the laws of the country in which the goods are delivered to or the services are performed. Any dispute or cause of action which arises in connection with the Purchase Order shall be brought before a court of competent jurisdiction in the country in which the goods are delivered to or the services are performed.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Alien Technologies Corp and our website; https:/topliftpros.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION USE & SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
TopLift Pros SMS Service. The TopLift Pros mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Alien Technologies Corp. (“TopLift Pros”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to TopLift Pros’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of TopLift Pros through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with TopLift Pros. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18662597341 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other TopLift Pros mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18662597341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
ORDERS AND DONATIONS
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us or donate to us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and/or to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
And/or: We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
And/or: We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If you have any questions regarding this Terms & Conditions of Use or the practices of this website, please contact us at email@example.com or call 321-425-4336 (main office).