Venture Pro Hardtop Remover
The Only Patented Traveling Hardtop Lift That Goes Wherever Adventure Takes You
Since 2016, Jeep® and Ford Bronco® owners have trusted and fallen head over wheels with TopLift Pros® innovative Hardtop Removal & Storage Tools. Now, the authentic hardtop lift inventor is transforming top-off adventure travel by introducing its new product, Venture Pro™.
The latest addition to our selection of Ford Bronco (4-door) and Jeep top hoists, Venture Pro™ uses TopLift Pros® new Push-Pedal System, which makes removing, storing & installing easier than ever! As an added benefit, the Venture Pro™ is perfect for travel whether you’re going across town or cross-country due to its easy set-up and breakdown, plus included heavy-duty travel trays. And like all our products, the Venture Pro™ is made from the highest quality materials, fortified with an eco-friendly powder-coated finish for long-term durability, backed by a limited lifetime warranty, and best-in-class customer support.
Off-roading fun begins with going topless. So don’t limit yourself away from home! Take advantage of our portable hardtop lift and take your Venture Pro™ with you anytime and anywhere.
VENTURE PRO™ MEASUREMENTS & SPECS
- Adjustable clearance height: 63.5 - 76 inches
- Device length: adjustable 48-70 inches
- Device width: adjustable 9- 40 inches
- Base assembly weight: 59LBS
- Upper assembly weight: 27LBS
- Total weight: 86LBS
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Locally owned & serviced in the US.
- Includes heavy-duty travel trays for easy & convenient storage.
- Dual-use - The base is interchangeable with the Gladiator Pro™ upper assembly.
- Built to last - Made of high-grade steel and powder-coated with thicker mil material.
- Travel-friendly - Compact design and semi-pre-assembled.
- Anyone can do it - Featuring TopLift Pros® Push-Pedal System for easy, hand-free lifting & storing.
- No cranking, strings, pulleys, or straps.
- Takes little to no space in your garage - Stores over the hood of your Jeep®.
- Works on stocked and lifted Jeeps.